Wisconsin Supreme Court primary will narrow field to two on Tuesday
Voters will pare the field of state Supreme Court candidates from three to two Tuesday in a primary that will kick off a campaign sprint to determine the makeup of Wisconsin’s highest court.
News At Other State Sites:
- Sanders Takes Big Lead Among Likely Wisconsin Democratic Primary Voters1 hour ago
- 2 Sauk County Teens Of Sexually Assaulting 15-Year-Old Victim in Reedsburg1 hour ago
- Wisconsin DNR Urging Snowmobilers to Ride Safety1 hour ago
- Chris Jacobs asked to stay in prison for Kunz kidnapping, worried that police will retalia...3 hours ago
- Antigo native is Wisconsin’s new Adjutant General3 hours ago
- Sturgeon Bay couple renews vows for 40th anniversary — and helps set Guinness World Reco...3 hours ago
- UW-Madison Elections Research Center poll has Sanders leading Dems in Wisconsin4 hours ago
- Rudolph cheese factory co-owner accused of stealing from dairy farmers stays silent in cou...4 hours ago
- Wisconsin Total Farm Numbers Rose in 201910 hours ago
- Rock County Tops State in Corn Production, Rock Co. in Soybeans10 hours ago
- DNR: 2 Trillion Gallons of Water Pumped in Wisconsin During ’1810 hours ago
- Badger men’s basketball moves into 2nd place in Big Ten16 hours ago
WISCONSINREPORT.COM (WiscReport.com) is not affiliated with Wisconsin Government or any state agency, department, entity, or other website or printed publication with Wisconsin in it’s name. Established in 2002, we operate completely independent from political parties and other forms of outside influence. Our Mission is to report the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. We are WiscReport on Twitter and Facebook. A Morbizco Internet Media online publication. – WisconsinReport.com.