EPA to test possible contamination near Bettendorf site
BETTENDORF, Iowa (AP) — The Environmental Protection Agency is investigating possible hazardous chemical contamination in the eastern Iowa city of Bettendorf.
News At Other State Sites:
- Weekend storms cause washouts, road closures in northern Wisconsin7 hours ago
- Police logs: Pig reported in city7 hours ago
- Farm Technology Days announces plans for $250,000 in grants and scholarships8 hours ago
- Gov. Scott Walker sets goal of topping nation in high school grads in four years8 hours ago
- Bucks’ Sterling Brown sues Milwaukee over stun-gun arrest8 hours ago
- Smoking hits new low; about 14 percent of US adults light up8 hours ago
- Tomah FFA Produces Many Top Honors at State FFA Convention9 hours ago
- Sandra “Sandie” M. Scott9 hours ago
- Beatrice (Bea) Pavlat9 hours ago
- Milwaukee state office building to be named after Vel Phillips9 hours ago
- Governor Walker Declares State Of Emergency For Northern Wisconsin10 hours ago
- Police Chief’s Nephew Pleads No Contest To Battering Charge10 hours ago
WISCONSINREPORT.COM (WiscReport.com) is not affiliated with Wisconsin Government or any state agency, department, entity, or other website or printed publication with Wisconsin in it’s name. Established in 2002, we operate completely independent from political parties and other forms of outside influence. Our Mission is to report the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. We are WiscReport on Twitter and Facebook. A Morbizco Internet Media online publication. – WisconsinReport.com.