EPA to test possible contamination near Bettendorf site
BETTENDORF, Iowa (AP) — The Environmental Protection Agency is investigating possible hazardous chemical contamination in the eastern Iowa city of Bettendorf.
News At Other State Sites:
- Newspaper redelivery unavailable this weekend12 hours ago
- Middleton shooter had weapons confiscated in '04 after saying S. Dakota co-workers &a...13 hours ago
- Tomah VA therapists use Fort McCoy combat simulator to help veterans with PTSD16 hours ago
- TMH Smith Named to 72 CIOs to Know List19 hours ago
- Nekoosa Woman Facing 5th Offense OWI19 hours ago
- Nekoosa Man Arrested for 2nd Offense OWI Then Threatens Officer19 hours ago
- Police: Middleton shooter was not supposed to own firearms23 hours ago
- Walker proposes new child tax credit1 day ago
- WCGA Looking for Corn Yield Contest Entries1 day ago
- More Farmland to be Added as Ag Enterprise Areas1 day ago
- WFBF Chooses 2019 Leadership Institute Participants1 day ago
- Scott Walker – Tony Evers supports cutting prison population 50%, but releasing thou...1 day ago
WISCONSINREPORT.COM (WiscReport.com) is not affiliated with Wisconsin Government or any state agency, department, entity, or other website or printed publication with Wisconsin in it’s name. Established in 2002, we operate completely independent from political parties and other forms of outside influence. Our Mission is to report the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. We are WiscReport on Twitter and Facebook. A Morbizco Internet Media online publication. – WisconsinReport.com.