DNA tests on decayed clothing fail to link suspect to disappearance of Bobby Joe Fritz
Tests on tattered clothing found on the property of a suspect in the 1983 disappearance of Bobby Joe Fritz have not yielded any DNA profiles.
News At Other State Sites:
- UMN students start campaign against sexual misconduct5 hours ago
- Des Moines amphitheater to close for bridge construction6 hours ago
- Poll: Majority of Minnesota support stricter US gun laws7 hours ago
- Man fatally shot in Hoosier Nation Forest8 hours ago
- Lawrence University fund raising for full scholarships8 hours ago
- This Earth Day and beyond, get involved in citizen science projects near you9 hours ago
- Blizzard crushed in first game with new coach10 hours ago
- Marquette schedule released, will host Badgers in new arena in 2018-19 season10 hours ago
- Behind the Brews: Ale Asylum10 hours ago
- Bucks look to tie series Sunday10 hours ago
- NETTING14 hours ago
- Twitter, Google, YouTube next for added scrutiny?14 hours ago
WISCONSINREPORT.COM (WiscReport.com) is not affiliated with Wisconsin Government or any state agency, department, entity, or other website or printed publication with Wisconsin in it’s name. Established in 2002, we operate completely independent from political parties and other forms of outside influence. Our Mission is to report the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. We are WiscReport on Twitter and Facebook. A Morbizco Internet Media online publication. – WisconsinReport.com.