3 LeMars residents charged with forgery, theft
SIOUX CITY, Iowa (AP) — The Iowa Department of Public Safety says three LeMars residents have been charged with felony forgery and misdemeanor theft.
News At Other State Sites:
- Can’t be there? How to watch solar eclipse on TV, online1 hour ago
- $200,000 Powerball winner in Antigo; $50,000 winner in Minocqua1 hour ago
- Wisconsin Rapids author launches Kickstarter fund for new 'Star Wars' comic book1 hour ago
- Sempra Energy bids $9.45B for Oncor, topping Buffett offer2 hours ago
- Teen pleads guilty to lesser charge in Slender Man attack2 hours ago
- Excerpts from recent Wisconsin editorials2 hours ago
- Poll: Majority of Wisconsinites ’embarrassed’ by Trump’s conduct2 hours ago
- 1 girl charged in ‘Slender man’ case pleads guilty2 hours ago
- Clouds could thin in time for improved eclipse viewing2 hours ago
- Patricia Metido3 hours ago
- Hillsboro Woman Receives Minor Injuries After Swerving to Miss a Deer3 hours ago
- One Injured After Crashing Through Shed4 hours ago
WISCONSINREPORT.COM (WiscReport.com) is not affiliated with Wisconsin Government or any state agency, department, entity, or other website or printed publication with Wisconsin in it’s name. Established in 2002, we operate completely independent from political parties and other forms of outside influence. Our Mission is to report the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. We are WiscReport on Twitter and Facebook. A Morbizco Internet Media online publication. – WisconsinReport.com.