Minnesota hair salon focuses on the environment
ST. CLOUD, Minn. (AP) — A St. Cloud hair salon is joining other salons in an effort to recycle hair waste for use in everything from pet beds to oil spills.
News At Other State Sites:
- Wisconsin home sales down in September13 mins ago
- Are gas stations Wisconsin's new corner grocery stores?15 mins ago
- Proposal would switch Wisconsin State Park passes to 12 month system37 mins ago
- Starrs donate championship ring to Packers on final trip to Titletown39 mins ago
- Future of king salmon uncertain in Great Lakes42 mins ago
- Brad Schimel gave bonuses to former crime labs director as DNA testing delays grew45 mins ago
- Police logs: Caller reports stolen clown48 mins ago
- Man dies after Crandon officer uses ‘deadly force’50 mins ago
- Excerpts from recent Minnesota editorials51 mins ago
- President Trump calls conversation with fallen soldier’s widow “respectful,...57 mins ago
- Legislator wants to see Foxconn incentives deal before vote57 mins ago
- Republicans want apology after Speaker calls senators ‘terrorists’60 mins ago
WISCONSINREPORT.COM (WiscReport.com) is not affiliated with Wisconsin Government or any state agency, department, entity, or other website or printed publication with Wisconsin in it’s name. Established in 2002, we operate completely independent from political parties and other forms of outside influence. Our Mission is to report the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. We are WiscReport on Twitter and Facebook. A Morbizco Internet Media online publication. – WisconsinReport.com.