Scott Walker's 'Open for Business' welcome signs will soon be detour markers
Signs championed by former Gov. Scott Walker that welcomed visitors to Wisconsin as a state “Open for Business” are being turned into detour signs.
News At Other State Sites:
- Bill would delay closure of Lincoln Hills and could put a new agency in charge of programm...10 hours ago
- Balgord, Loretta Age 83 of New Lisbon12 hours ago
- Stayton, Roxanne R. Age 62 of New Lisbon12 hours ago
- Tony Evers likely to include 'first step' to medical marijuana in his state budg...12 hours ago
- Wisconsin Students Celebrating National FFA Week15 hours ago
- Former State Senator Vinehout Losses Home to Fire15 hours ago
- Saco Foods Acquires California Sun Dry Foods15 hours ago
- A presidential assassin, a 'Psycho' and more: 6 infamous inmates held in Waupun1 day ago
- Mauston’s Meurett Pins His Way to the Kohl Center and Into the Record Books2 days ago
- Legislators seek to end special sales tax for Miller Park3 days ago
- West Allis girl fends off kidnapper with a bag of candy3 days ago
- Brewers set catching rotation4 days ago
WISCONSINREPORT.COM (WiscReport.com) is not affiliated with Wisconsin Government or any state agency, department, entity, or other website or printed publication with Wisconsin in it’s name. Established in 2002, we operate completely independent from political parties and other forms of outside influence. Our Mission is to report the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. We are WiscReport on Twitter and Facebook. A Morbizco Internet Media online publication. – WisconsinReport.com.