Marshfield man left newborn puppies in trash, now he must pay the shelter caring for them
Robert Wild, 56, must pay more than $5,000 to the Marshfield Area Pet Shelter to reimburse it for caring for the puppies he abandoned in the trash.
News At Other State Sites:
- Long lines and ‘social distancing’ set election tone Tuesday47 mins ago
- Blog Recap: Coronavirus updates from around Wisconsin on Tuesday, April 7, 20201 hour ago
- Legendary singer-songwriter John Prine, who died of COVID-19 complications, had strong tie...1 hour ago
- Assembly Speaker Robin Vos wore protective gear as a volunteer poll worker, said ‘yo...2 hours ago
- Juneau County Jail Roster2 hours ago
- Scam Alert: Look Out for Phony SBA Grant Offers2 hours ago
- WisDOT further restricts in-person services at DMV Service Centers beginning April 82 hours ago
- Stephenson: Reducing Milk Supply is Solution to Dairy Glut Issue6 hours ago
- DATCP’s Wisconsin Farm Center Available to Help6 hours ago
- NASS to Re-Survey Farmers with Previously Unharvested Crops6 hours ago
- Marquette’s Howard falls short of Wooden Award12 hours ago
- Wisconsin COVID-19 cases by county, April 7, 202021 hours ago
WISCONSINREPORT.COM (WiscReport.com) is not affiliated with Wisconsin Government or any state agency, department, entity, or other website or printed publication with Wisconsin in it’s name. Established in 2002, we operate completely independent from political parties and other forms of outside influence. Our Mission is to report the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. We are WiscReport on Twitter and Facebook. A Morbizco Internet Media online publication. – WisconsinReport.com.