Marshfield man left newborn puppies in trash, now he must pay the shelter caring for them
Robert Wild, 56, must pay more than $5,000 to the Marshfield Area Pet Shelter to reimburse it for caring for the puppies he abandoned in the trash.
News At Other State Sites:
- Deputy prison warden fired over Facebook posts tries to get his job back3 hours ago
- N.C. man charged with sex trafficking same girl feds say was victimized by Altoona school ...4 hours ago
- Altoona superintendent charged with sex trafficking had promised to rebuild trust within t...4 hours ago
- Wisconsin Senate Unanimously Confirms DNR Secretary Cole8 hours ago
- Altoona Superintendent Pleads Not Guilty to Sex Trafficking, Child Pornography8 hours ago
- WRJC to Hold 2nd Annual Bridal Expo Sunday inside 2 Elks Event Center inside the Lodge in ...9 hours ago
- Livestock Siting Bill Sent Back to Committee16 hours ago
- State Senate Moves to Confirm DNR Secretary Cole16 hours ago
- Still Time to Complete Census of Agriculture Special Study16 hours ago
- Fast break: GOP tax cuts headed to Evers1 day ago
- Three Badgers among Patty Kazmaier Top-10 finalists1 day ago
- Last call for expanded DNC bar times bill1 day ago
WISCONSINREPORT.COM (WiscReport.com) is not affiliated with Wisconsin Government or any state agency, department, entity, or other website or printed publication with Wisconsin in it’s name. Established in 2002, we operate completely independent from political parties and other forms of outside influence. Our Mission is to report the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. We are WiscReport on Twitter and Facebook. A Morbizco Internet Media online publication. – WisconsinReport.com.