Woman accused of killing son found incompetent
MILWAUKEE (AP) — A Milwaukee woman accused of killing her 4-year-old son by setting him on fire in their apartment has been found incompetent to proceed with the charges against her.
News At Other State Sites:
- Walker to appear with Trump for worker event at White House7 hours ago
- Riverfront Committee Plan Would Include Non-Voting Members7 hours ago
- Kewaunee County Jail planning moving forward in phases7 hours ago
- Police logs: Caller reports stolen swing7 hours ago
- Marquette Poll finds one in three primary voters undecided7 hours ago
- Inspired as a Wisconsin Rapids grade-schooler, man has visited 100 countries by age 407 hours ago
- The School at Altenburg's Farm now offering fresh produce in farm market on Wednesday...8 hours ago
- Marshfield Woman Charged With Stealing From Elderly9 hours ago
- Senator Ron Johnson Would Like To See More Direct Approach To Trade Rules Johnson to join...9 hours ago
- Voters, county board members to meet to discuss medical marijuana9 hours ago
- Rash of Vandalism Strikes Juneau County9 hours ago
- Middleton doughnut shop raises money for Sun Prairie relief9 hours ago
WISCONSINREPORT.COM (WiscReport.com) is not affiliated with Wisconsin Government or any state agency, department, entity, or other website or printed publication with Wisconsin in it’s name. Established in 2002, we operate completely independent from political parties and other forms of outside influence. Our Mission is to report the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. We are WiscReport on Twitter and Facebook. A Morbizco Internet Media online publication. – WisconsinReport.com.