Woman accused of killing son found incompetent
MILWAUKEE (AP) — A Milwaukee woman accused of killing her 4-year-old son by setting him on fire in their apartment has been found incompetent to proceed with the charges against her.
News At Other State Sites:
- Police: 9-year-old girl used to smuggle drugs into prison8 hours ago
- Winning numbers drawn in ‘SuperCash’ game8 hours ago
- Winning numbers drawn in ‘5 Card Cash’ game8 hours ago
- Winning numbers drawn in ‘Badger 5’ game8 hours ago
- White House: True cost of opioid epidemic tops $500 billion9 hours ago
- Hundreds come together for inaugural ‘Be Amazing’ fall fest9 hours ago
- Egg Harbor prepares for a special sculpture by a Wisconsin artist14 hours ago
- Local non-profit offers medical equipment and support to Door County residents15 hours ago
- Please Do Not Throw Away U.S. Senator Al Franken16 hours ago
- Kewaunee County shows their Christmas spirit with Holiday Light Contest16 hours ago
- Ryan to enter college basketball Hall of Fame19 hours ago
- Pop up thermometers, trying new foods and other bad Thanksgiving advice you should ignore23 hours ago
WISCONSINREPORT.COM (WiscReport.com) is not affiliated with Wisconsin Government or any state agency, department, entity, or other website or printed publication with Wisconsin in it’s name. Established in 2002, we operate completely independent from political parties and other forms of outside influence. Our Mission is to report the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. We are WiscReport on Twitter and Facebook. A Morbizco Internet Media online publication. – WisconsinReport.com.