Woman accused of killing son found incompetent
MILWAUKEE (AP) — A Milwaukee woman accused of killing her 4-year-old son by setting him on fire in their apartment has been found incompetent to proceed with the charges against her.
News At Other State Sites:
- Todd Bol, Wisconsin man who started the Little Free Library movement, dies at age 629 hours ago
- Wisconsin Rapids man found guilty of shooting ex-wife's new husband at bakery10 hours ago
- After two weeks, Attorney General Brad Schimel explains $1 million rape kits grant10 hours ago
- Arrest made in beating death of Oshkosh man11 hours ago
- Paul Jadin is latest Scott Walker critic12 hours ago
- Rare childhood neurological disease affecting Wisconsin kids13 hours ago
- Elroy Man Facing 12 Counts of Child Pornography14 hours ago
- Diabetes & Your Feet – A diabetes education event14 hours ago
- Female cancer patients have the opportunity to ‘Look Good…Feel Better’ at Mile Bluff14 hours ago
- Tony Evers – Scott Walker says he would cover pre-existing conditions, but backs pla...15 hours ago
- DATCP: Don’t Let Harvest Rush Lead to Manure Runoff20 hours ago
- DBA Endorses Schimel in AG Race20 hours ago
WISCONSINREPORT.COM (WiscReport.com) is not affiliated with Wisconsin Government or any state agency, department, entity, or other website or printed publication with Wisconsin in it’s name. Established in 2002, we operate completely independent from political parties and other forms of outside influence. Our Mission is to report the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. We are WiscReport on Twitter and Facebook. A Morbizco Internet Media online publication. – WisconsinReport.com.