Wisconsin Supreme Court primary will narrow field to two on Tuesday
Voters will pare the field of state Supreme Court candidates from three to two Tuesday in a primary that will kick off a campaign sprint to determine the makeup of Wisconsin’s highest court.
News At Other State Sites:
- Chris Jacobs asked to stay in prison for Kunz kidnapping, worried that police will retalia...2 hours ago
- Antigo native is Wisconsin’s new Adjutant General2 hours ago
- Sturgeon Bay couple renews vows for 40th anniversary — and helps set Guinness World Reco...3 hours ago
- UW-Madison Elections Research Center poll has Sanders leading Dems in Wisconsin3 hours ago
- Rudolph cheese factory co-owner accused of stealing from dairy farmers stays silent in cou...3 hours ago
- Pesik, John “Junior” J. Age 74 of Hillsboro5 hours ago
- Weiland, Alice Mary Age 85 of Hillsboro5 hours ago
- Royall’s Nolan Mckittrick Punches Ticket to State as Sectional Champion Mauston Fails to...5 hours ago
- Wisconsin Total Farm Numbers Rose in 20199 hours ago
- Rock County Tops State in Corn Production, Rock Co. in Soybeans9 hours ago
- DNR: 2 Trillion Gallons of Water Pumped in Wisconsin During ’189 hours ago
- Badger men’s basketball moves into 2nd place in Big Ten15 hours ago
WISCONSINREPORT.COM (WiscReport.com) is not affiliated with Wisconsin Government or any state agency, department, entity, or other website or printed publication with Wisconsin in it’s name. Established in 2002, we operate completely independent from political parties and other forms of outside influence. Our Mission is to report the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. We are WiscReport on Twitter and Facebook. A Morbizco Internet Media online publication. – WisconsinReport.com.