Wisconsin Senate votes on tax cut, but it faces a likely veto from Gov. Tony Evers
Republicans and Democrats in Wisconsin agree on the outlines of an income tax cut for the middle class, but they're nowhere near a deal.
News At Other State Sites:
- No suspects in three Seymour deaths, but mother of children is safe8 hours ago
- Area Quilters Have Chance to Be Part of New Tomah Health Facility9 hours ago
- Free, discounted health screenings at Mile Bluff – Necedah Family Medical Center9 hours ago
- How well do you know this week's news? Take our quiz12 hours ago
- State highways 153, 66, 54 reopened in Marathon, Portage and Wood counties1 day ago
- Mauston Man Leads Authorities on High Speed Chase2 days ago
- Wisconsin Total Farm Numbers Held Steady in 20183 days ago
- Mishicot Plant Science Class Earns National Honors3 days ago
- UW-Madison’s AWA Benefit Arm Re-Elects Officers3 days ago
- Brewers make roster moves, Peralta to DL5 days ago
- Shelia Stubbs – State Rep. Stubbs hits target with claim on Wisconsin's black i...5 days ago
- Paul Ryan to join faculty at Notre Dame5 days ago
WISCONSINREPORT.COM (WiscReport.com) is not affiliated with Wisconsin Government or any state agency, department, entity, or other website or printed publication with Wisconsin in it’s name. Established in 2002, we operate completely independent from political parties and other forms of outside influence. Our Mission is to report the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. We are WiscReport on Twitter and Facebook. A Morbizco Internet Media online publication. – WisconsinReport.com.