Vice President Pence Spent Friday in West Central Wisconsin
Vice President Mike Pence spent last Friday in the local area traveling between Camp Douglas and Eau Claire and also speaking in Fort McCoy. He was in the area to promote a U.S trade agreement between Mexico and Canada. He spoke to a few hundred soldiers and civilians while at Fort McCoy. “I stand before you today on behalf of your commander in chief and a grateful nation to pay a debt of honor and a debt of respect to each and every one of you,” Said Vice President Pence. Pence also met with Local business leaders in Eau Claire. “What I heard today is the time has come for the USMCA to be passed,” Pence said. “That’s why we came here. Congressman Ron Kind has supported trade throughout his career. … So I wanted to be here in Wisconsin to encourage him to come out for USMCA.” The Vice President said he wants to see Congressman Kind take a stand. Kind has responded by saying the USMCA is stuck because of the ongoing trade war.
News At Other State Sites:
- Jake Patterson sentenced to life in prison for kidnapping Jayme Closs, killing her parents5 hours ago
- 'He can't take my freedom.' Jayme Closs' full statement for Jake Patte...9 hours ago
- They quietly place flags on the graves of veterans, year after year, so we never forget10 hours ago
- Patterson gets two life sentences in Closs case11 hours ago
- Two Area Women Face Drug Charges in Juneau County13 hours ago
- Auditions Scheduled for “Roald Dahl’s Willy Wonka” at ACT13 hours ago
- Republican Lawmaker Accused Of Showing Gun In State Capitol Office13 hours ago
- JFC Republicans trim Evers’ K-12 budget19 hours ago
- WRDN Radio Hosting Farm Crisis Town Hall on May 2922 hours ago
- Pocan Bill Would Place Moratorium on Ag Mergers22 hours ago
- ‘Kids Express Center’ Holding Dairy Education Program22 hours ago
- Bucks season is on the brink after game 5 loss1 day ago
WISCONSINREPORT.COM (WiscReport.com) is not affiliated with Wisconsin Government or any state agency, department, entity, or other website or printed publication with Wisconsin in it’s name. Established in 2002, we operate completely independent from political parties and other forms of outside influence. Our Mission is to report the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. We are WiscReport on Twitter and Facebook. A Morbizco Internet Media online publication. – WisconsinReport.com.