Vice President Pence Spent Friday in West Central Wisconsin
Vice President Mike Pence spent last Friday in the local area traveling between Camp Douglas and Eau Claire and also speaking in Fort McCoy. He was in the area to promote a U.S trade agreement between Mexico and Canada. He spoke to a few hundred soldiers and civilians while at Fort McCoy. “I stand before you today on behalf of your commander in chief and a grateful nation to pay a debt of honor and a debt of respect to each and every one of you,” Said Vice President Pence. Pence also met with Local business leaders in Eau Claire. “What I heard today is the time has come for the USMCA to be passed,” Pence said. “That’s why we came here. Congressman Ron Kind has supported trade throughout his career. … So I wanted to be here in Wisconsin to encourage him to come out for USMCA.” The Vice President said he wants to see Congressman Kind take a stand. Kind has responded by saying the USMCA is stuck because of the ongoing trade war.
News At Other State Sites:
- The white blue-collar vote is seen as Trump's base in Wisconsin. But it's actual...5 hours ago
- Holy Cross Sisters of Merrill erects billboard to call for 'humane treatment' of...9 hours ago
- Rolled ice cream, PBR's hard seltzer, readers prove their Wisconsin roots: Stories yo...10 hours ago
- Farmers have concerns as state considers new permitting rules for livestock operations23 hours ago
- Evers wants to eliminate carbon-based fuel in Wisconsin by 20501 day ago
- DNR developing cleanup plan for fugitive’s bunker1 day ago
- Truck Driver Who Hit School Bus Found Guilty1 day ago
- Assembly Committee Takes Steps To Address Lyme Disease Fears1 day ago
- School District of Mauston Meetings1 day ago
- Bank Survey: WI Farmland Values Continue to Hold Steady1 day ago
- Equalized Value of Residential, Ag Properties on the Rise1 day ago
- Farm to Table Dinner Event Slated For Saturday1 day ago
WISCONSINREPORT.COM (WiscReport.com) is not affiliated with Wisconsin Government or any state agency, department, entity, or other website or printed publication with Wisconsin in it’s name. Established in 2002, we operate completely independent from political parties and other forms of outside influence. Our Mission is to report the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. We are WiscReport on Twitter and Facebook. A Morbizco Internet Media online publication. – WisconsinReport.com.