Vehicle Hits Light Pole Near Union Street Gas Station in Mauston
On Thursday February 13th, a vehicle was parked at the gas pumps of Kwik Trip on North Union Street when it turned around in the parking lot and exited onto North Union Street in front of several vehicles traveling north. The vehicle struck a light pole causing damage to the vehicle and the light pole. The driver of the vehicle did not stop at or near the scene of the accident stating he believed he had only struck a pile of snow. The driver was cited for Hit and Run of Property Adjacent to the Roadway. No names have been given to us at this time. We will keep you posted.
News At Other State Sites:
- Evers to purchase ventilators and masks after clash with lawmakers over whether he needed ...5 hours ago
- Live coronavirus updates: Evers, Republicans clash over ventilators; ‘Jump Around...8 hours ago
- Milwaukee couple says ‘I do’ even though most of their family and friends have...10 hours ago
- Saturday COVID 19 Update14 hours ago
- Advisory: Reedsburg School District Children Meals Meal Pickup New Times15 hours ago
- Alert: Flood Warning16 hours ago
- Gov. Evers puts hold on evictions during COVID-19 emergency2 days ago
- COVID-19 deaths now at 14 in Wisconsin, first death reported in northern Wisconsin2 days ago
- State sets up supply donations site for COVID-19 response2 days ago
- Daniels to Replace Beaty as WFBF Interim CAO2 days ago
- UW-Madison Fellowships Funded by Dairy Innovation Hub2 days ago
- Burning Permits Suspended Throughout Wisconsin2 days ago
WISCONSINREPORT.COM (WiscReport.com) is not affiliated with Wisconsin Government or any state agency, department, entity, or other website or printed publication with Wisconsin in it’s name. Established in 2002, we operate completely independent from political parties and other forms of outside influence. Our Mission is to report the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. We are WiscReport on Twitter and Facebook. A Morbizco Internet Media online publication. – WisconsinReport.com.