U.S. Sen. Tammy Baldwin renews effort to get 'milk' label taken off non-dairy products
The bill would require non-dairy products made from nuts, seeds, plants and algae to no longer be labeled with terms such as milk, yogurt or cheese.
News At Other State Sites:
- Judge temporarily blocks laws passed by Wisconsin GOP to limit power of Tony Evers, Josh K...9 hours ago
- Great Lakes states are warming faster than the rest of the country, more flooding is in st...10 hours ago
- Woman charged with harboring suspect in death of 2-year-old Noelani Robinson10 hours ago
- Body Found In Baraboo Fire Identified11 hours ago
- La Crosse Fire Department Official Charged With Child Pornography11 hours ago
- Innovation Brings Agriculture into the Classroom15 hours ago
- State Holstein Herds Earn ‘Progressive Breeders’ Status15 hours ago
- WPA to Host Producer Outreach Meetings15 hours ago
- Short-handed Bucks fall in Cleveland20 hours ago
- State budget battles start at Building Commission hearing1 day ago
- Woman Stuck in Pot Hole in Adams County1 day ago
- Mirotic out 2 to 4 weeks with hand injury1 day ago
WISCONSINREPORT.COM (WiscReport.com) is not affiliated with Wisconsin Government or any state agency, department, entity, or other website or printed publication with Wisconsin in it’s name. Established in 2002, we operate completely independent from political parties and other forms of outside influence. Our Mission is to report the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. We are WiscReport on Twitter and Facebook. A Morbizco Internet Media online publication. – WisconsinReport.com.