Tony Evers proposes millions in next budget to replace lead pipes, improve dental care access
Gov. Tony Evers is proposing more than $100 million in his first state budget to replace lead pipes, reduce water pollution and increase access to dental care.
News At Other State Sites:
- Necedah National Wildlife Refuge 2020 Wisconsin Junior Duck Stamp Contest36 mins ago
- Sanders Ends Presidential Campaign37 mins ago
- WFU: Why farmers are dumping milk – and how consumers can help39 mins ago
- Long lines and ‘social distancing’ set election tone Tuesday1 hour ago
- Blog Recap: Coronavirus updates from around Wisconsin on Tuesday, April 7, 20202 hours ago
- Legendary singer-songwriter John Prine, who died of COVID-19 complications, had strong tie...2 hours ago
- Assembly Speaker Robin Vos wore protective gear as a volunteer poll worker, said ‘yo...2 hours ago
- Stephenson: Reducing Milk Supply is Solution to Dairy Glut Issue7 hours ago
- DATCP’s Wisconsin Farm Center Available to Help7 hours ago
- NASS to Re-Survey Farmers with Previously Unharvested Crops7 hours ago
- Marquette’s Howard falls short of Wooden Award13 hours ago
- Wisconsin COVID-19 cases by county, April 7, 202021 hours ago
WISCONSINREPORT.COM (WiscReport.com) is not affiliated with Wisconsin Government or any state agency, department, entity, or other website or printed publication with Wisconsin in it’s name. Established in 2002, we operate completely independent from political parties and other forms of outside influence. Our Mission is to report the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. We are WiscReport on Twitter and Facebook. A Morbizco Internet Media online publication. – WisconsinReport.com.