Tony Evers proposes millions in next budget to replace lead pipes, improve dental care access
Gov. Tony Evers is proposing more than $100 million in his first state budget to replace lead pipes, reduce water pollution and increase access to dental care.
News At Other State Sites:
- Waukesha County judge sides with voucher schools in fight over virtual learning2 hours ago
- School District of Mauston Meetings2 hours ago
- Juneau County Jail Roster3 hours ago
- Can Wisconsin inmates watch the Packers in the NFC championship this weekend? Generally, y...4 hours ago
- Johnson & Baldwin Vote in Favor of USMCA5 hours ago
- Krull to Lead DATCP’s Agriculture and Farm Center5 hours ago
- UW-River Falls Team Wins National Forage Bowl Championship5 hours ago
- One dead following officer-involved shooting on Wausau’s west side Thursday night16 hours ago
- Assembly fails to override Evers veto18 hours ago
- Mauston High School to Hold Course Registration Open House January 29th21 hours ago
- Trump touts low unemployment at Milwaukee rally2 days ago
- Assembly will attempt override of Evers veto2 days ago
WISCONSINREPORT.COM (WiscReport.com) is not affiliated with Wisconsin Government or any state agency, department, entity, or other website or printed publication with Wisconsin in it’s name. Established in 2002, we operate completely independent from political parties and other forms of outside influence. Our Mission is to report the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. We are WiscReport on Twitter and Facebook. A Morbizco Internet Media online publication. – WisconsinReport.com.