Tony Evers called lawmakers in Thursday to act on guns. GOP leaders rejected it within seconds.
Senate Majority Leader Scott Fitzgerald: “There’s just not any momentum in the caucus to take up either one of the bills the governor has offered.”
News At Other State Sites:
- Daughter’s boyfriend charged in killings of Madison doctor, husband at UW Arboretum14 mins ago
- Wisconsin’s confirmed cases of coronavirus pass 2,500; deaths near 10021 mins ago
- Necedah National Wildlife Refuge 2020 Wisconsin Junior Duck Stamp Contest1 hour ago
- Sanders Ends Presidential Campaign2 hours ago
- WFU: Why farmers are dumping milk – and how consumers can help2 hours ago
- Long lines and ‘social distancing’ set election tone Tuesday2 hours ago
- Blog Recap: Coronavirus updates from around Wisconsin on Tuesday, April 7, 20203 hours ago
- Stephenson: Reducing Milk Supply is Solution to Dairy Glut Issue8 hours ago
- DATCP’s Wisconsin Farm Center Available to Help8 hours ago
- NASS to Re-Survey Farmers with Previously Unharvested Crops8 hours ago
- Marquette’s Howard falls short of Wooden Award14 hours ago
- Wisconsin COVID-19 cases by county, April 7, 202022 hours ago
WISCONSINREPORT.COM (WiscReport.com) is not affiliated with Wisconsin Government or any state agency, department, entity, or other website or printed publication with Wisconsin in it’s name. Established in 2002, we operate completely independent from political parties and other forms of outside influence. Our Mission is to report the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. We are WiscReport on Twitter and Facebook. A Morbizco Internet Media online publication. – WisconsinReport.com.