Suspect Not So Happy After Not Getting His Happy Meal
All he wanted was a burger before going to jail. Bloomer police report the arrest of a 50-year-old suspect who was determined to get a meal at McDonald’s before heading to jail. An officer tried to stop the car driven by Jack Rasmussen because there was an arrest warrant in his name. Rasmussen refused to stop until he drove to the fast food restaurant. When he was told to stand by his truck, Rasmussen struggled with the officer and a backup as he tried to enter the restaurant to get some food. He reportedly told the officer he wasn’t going to let him put the handcuffs on until he ate. He didn’t get the hamburger. If convicted, Rasmussen could be facing almost seven years in prison.
News At Other State Sites:
- 'Jayme is home': Barron County church holds service to honor missing teen's...4 hours ago
- Get ready for a super blood wolf total lunar eclipse tonight8 hours ago
- Bucks keep rolling with win at Orlando, Johnson to have jersey retired1 day ago
- Badgers take down unbeaten Michigan1 day ago
- The Wisconsin Rapids-area's newest babies are Milo Forest, T-Jay Roger, and Adeline M...2 days ago
- Royall School District3 days ago
- City of Mauston Meetings3 days ago
- New Lisbon School Board Meetings3 days ago
- Appeals Court: Kinnard Farms Case Should go to Supreme Court3 days ago
- Springbrook 4-H Wins Ice Cream Flavor Contest3 days ago
- NFMC’s Rudolphi Named 2019 Rural Health Fellow3 days ago
- Tony Evers – Wisconsin Gov. Tony Evers flips position on dissolving WEDC3 days ago
WISCONSINREPORT.COM (WiscReport.com) is not affiliated with Wisconsin Government or any state agency, department, entity, or other website or printed publication with Wisconsin in it’s name. Established in 2002, we operate completely independent from political parties and other forms of outside influence. Our Mission is to report the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. We are WiscReport on Twitter and Facebook. A Morbizco Internet Media online publication. – WisconsinReport.com.