Suspect Not So Happy After Not Getting His Happy Meal
All he wanted was a burger before going to jail. Bloomer police report the arrest of a 50-year-old suspect who was determined to get a meal at McDonald’s before heading to jail. An officer tried to stop the car driven by Jack Rasmussen because there was an arrest warrant in his name. Rasmussen refused to stop until he drove to the fast food restaurant. When he was told to stand by his truck, Rasmussen struggled with the officer and a backup as he tried to enter the restaurant to get some food. He reportedly told the officer he wasn’t going to let him put the handcuffs on until he ate. He didn’t get the hamburger. If convicted, Rasmussen could be facing almost seven years in prison.
News At Other State Sites:
- Wausau woman says community was scammed by “homeless man”2 hours ago
- Crews respond to smoldering dust at Domtar3 hours ago
- Weston tables decision on permanent village administrator3 hours ago
- UW System's proposed operating budget mirrors GOP state lawmakers' agenda7 hours ago
- Major expansion planned for Children’s Hospital8 hours ago
- Scott Walker opponents hit him over flights on state planes9 hours ago
- Iowa woman charged in 2016 crash that killed Plainfield man in Portage County9 hours ago
- Liberal group highlights Walker’s air travel9 hours ago
- Police: Waunakee victim did nothing to provoke fatal shooting11 hours ago
- Two Mauston Men Arrested For Stealing Trailer11 hours ago
- Car Trouble Leads to Drug Charges Against Pardeeville Woman11 hours ago
- 3 Florida Men Charged with Identity Theft In Juneau County11 hours ago
WISCONSINREPORT.COM (WiscReport.com) is not affiliated with Wisconsin Government or any state agency, department, entity, or other website or printed publication with Wisconsin in it’s name. Established in 2002, we operate completely independent from political parties and other forms of outside influence. Our Mission is to report the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. We are WiscReport on Twitter and Facebook. A Morbizco Internet Media online publication. – WisconsinReport.com.