State, Federal Agencies Investigating Sauk City Nursing Home
Allegations of abuse by a resident has both state and federal agencies investigating a Sauk City nursing home. Galen J. Malisch was accused of sexually assaulting two other residents at Maplewood of Sauk Prairie last month. Malisch is charged with a half-dozen counts, including sexual assault and abuse. He’s also charged with failing to update sex offender registry information. He had been convicted of sexual assault in 1990. He made a Sauk County Circuit Court appearance Wednesday by video conference and has a preliminary hearing set for next month.
News At Other State Sites:
- Milwaukee teen helps organize Parkland-inspired national youth summit on gun violence21 hours ago
- Joe Buck, Jolly Good, Melissa Etheridge: Wisconsin loved these stories this week1 day ago
- Walker, Evers hit each other hard1 day ago
- Building cultural bridges1 day ago
- Community TV eyes old fire station1 day ago
- Scott Walker and Tony Evers spar over immigration, taxes, health care in first debate2 days ago
- Report: Evers plagiarized sections of budget request2 days ago
- Appleton Police: couple used heroin before standoff2 days ago
- Man killed in Walworth County officer-involved shooting2 days ago
- Dane County Deputies Arrest 6 Juveniles Accused Of Stealing 2 Cars2 days ago
- Wisconsin Rapids Man Pleads No Contest To 1st-Degree Intentional Homicide2 days ago
- Juneau County Jail Pictures2 days ago
WISCONSINREPORT.COM (WiscReport.com) is not affiliated with Wisconsin Government or any state agency, department, entity, or other website or printed publication with Wisconsin in it’s name. Established in 2002, we operate completely independent from political parties and other forms of outside influence. Our Mission is to report the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. We are WiscReport on Twitter and Facebook. A Morbizco Internet Media online publication. – WisconsinReport.com.