SPECIAL REPORT: The Debate over DNA Privacy
Familial DNA is an increasingly more common way investigators can crack decades-long cold cases.
News At Other State Sites:
- Bice: Republicans accuse Democratic candidate Tony Evers of plagiarizing three more times ...2 hours ago
- Former Congressman Dave Obey is An Octogenarian6 hours ago
- He’s no chicken7 hours ago
- At 91, he comes home for first time7 hours ago
- That’s7 hours ago
- Milwaukee teen helps organize Parkland-inspired national youth summit on gun violence23 hours ago
- Joe Buck, Jolly Good, Melissa Etheridge: Wisconsin loved these stories this week1 day ago
- Report: Evers plagiarized sections of budget request2 days ago
- Appleton Police: couple used heroin before standoff2 days ago
- Man killed in Walworth County officer-involved shooting2 days ago
- Dane County Deputies Arrest 6 Juveniles Accused Of Stealing 2 Cars2 days ago
- Wisconsin Rapids Man Pleads No Contest To 1st-Degree Intentional Homicide2 days ago
WISCONSINREPORT.COM (WiscReport.com) is not affiliated with Wisconsin Government or any state agency, department, entity, or other website or printed publication with Wisconsin in it’s name. Established in 2002, we operate completely independent from political parties and other forms of outside influence. Our Mission is to report the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. We are WiscReport on Twitter and Facebook. A Morbizco Internet Media online publication. – WisconsinReport.com.