Mitchell Airport becomes the only major U.S airport to allow travelers to check their coats before they leave for warm destinations
The folks at Mitchell International say they have come up with an alternative to lugging a heavy winter coat to warm weather destinations.
News At Other State Sites:
- Sanders Takes Big Lead Among Likely Wisconsin Democratic Primary Voters59 mins ago
- 2 Sauk County Teens Of Sexually Assaulting 15-Year-Old Victim in Reedsburg60 mins ago
- Wisconsin DNR Urging Snowmobilers to Ride Safety1 hour ago
- Chris Jacobs asked to stay in prison for Kunz kidnapping, worried that police will retalia...2 hours ago
- Antigo native is Wisconsin’s new Adjutant General3 hours ago
- Sturgeon Bay couple renews vows for 40th anniversary — and helps set Guinness World Reco...3 hours ago
- UW-Madison Elections Research Center poll has Sanders leading Dems in Wisconsin3 hours ago
- Rudolph cheese factory co-owner accused of stealing from dairy farmers stays silent in cou...4 hours ago
- Wisconsin Total Farm Numbers Rose in 201910 hours ago
- Rock County Tops State in Corn Production, Rock Co. in Soybeans10 hours ago
- DNR: 2 Trillion Gallons of Water Pumped in Wisconsin During ’1810 hours ago
- Badger men’s basketball moves into 2nd place in Big Ten15 hours ago
WISCONSINREPORT.COM (WiscReport.com) is not affiliated with Wisconsin Government or any state agency, department, entity, or other website or printed publication with Wisconsin in it’s name. Established in 2002, we operate completely independent from political parties and other forms of outside influence. Our Mission is to report the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. We are WiscReport on Twitter and Facebook. A Morbizco Internet Media online publication. – WisconsinReport.com.