How a routine flight to Florida turned into one of the most historic days for Air Force One and the man who flew George W. Bush on 9/11
Col. Mark Tillman will talk about what it was like to pilot Air Force One during the Sept. 11 terror attacks in a speech in Oshkosh Wednesday.
News At Other State Sites:
- Passport to Healthier Living with Diabetes February 6th10 mins ago
- Local Prep Scores from Thursday 1/1647 mins ago
- Being a Packers fan can be stressful enough. Now try it with a 49ers fan in the same house50 mins ago
- How to encourage your children to eat better, try new foods and behave at meals1 hour ago
- Waukesha County judge sides with voucher schools in fight over virtual learning2 hours ago
- School District of Mauston Meetings2 hours ago
- Johnson & Baldwin Vote in Favor of USMCA6 hours ago
- Krull to Lead DATCP’s Agriculture and Farm Center6 hours ago
- UW-River Falls Team Wins National Forage Bowl Championship6 hours ago
- Assembly fails to override Evers veto18 hours ago
- Trump touts low unemployment at Milwaukee rally2 days ago
- Assembly will attempt override of Evers veto2 days ago
WISCONSINREPORT.COM (WiscReport.com) is not affiliated with Wisconsin Government or any state agency, department, entity, or other website or printed publication with Wisconsin in it’s name. Established in 2002, we operate completely independent from political parties and other forms of outside influence. Our Mission is to report the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. We are WiscReport on Twitter and Facebook. A Morbizco Internet Media online publication. – WisconsinReport.com.