DNR contains sewage spill in Peninsula State Park, but residents urged to boil water
Residents along Crystal Springs Road were advised by state DNR to avoid cooking and drinking well water in the wake of a sewage spill Tuesday.
News At Other State Sites:
- Brewers re-sign Claudio to 1-year deal7 hours ago
- WI National Guard general resigns after scathing report on botched sexual assault investig...7 hours ago
- Wisconsin National Guard chief resigns after report shows sexual assault investigations vi...8 hours ago
- Brandau, Robert “Bob” R. Age 90 of Rural Wilton8 hours ago
- Sentry gives $2 million to Medical College of Wisconsin’s Wausau campus as it trains...9 hours ago
- Waukesha South student out of hospital and in court9 hours ago
- Roalkvan, David Allen Age 67 of Cashton and formerly of Elroy9 hours ago
- ‘It was pretty cool’: 4 white deer spotted at Wisconsin Rapids business9 hours ago
- Thanksgiving Day Accident Could Lead to Hit and Run Charges10 hours ago
- 1000 Days: This President Continues To Be An Embarrassment2 months ago
WISCONSINREPORT.COM (WiscReport.com) is not affiliated with Wisconsin Government or any state agency, department, entity, or other website or printed publication with Wisconsin in it’s name. Established in 2002, we operate completely independent from political parties and other forms of outside influence. Our Mission is to report the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. We are WiscReport on Twitter and Facebook. A Morbizco Internet Media online publication. – WisconsinReport.com.