'Hundreds of millions' at stake if GOP lawmakers and attorney general don't agree soon, Josh Kaul says
Republican lawmakers and Democratic attorney general Josh Kaul can't agree on how to settle lawsuits under a law aimed at limiting Kaul's power.
News At Other State Sites:
- Families of inmates fear coronavirus as researcher says ‘it’s nearly impossibl...22 mins ago
- 2020 DNC in Milwaukee pushed back to week of August 17 in response to coronavirus pandemic40 mins ago
- Wisconsin Rapids coronavirus help: Girl Scouts sew face masks, donate cookies to local hea...3 hours ago
- Wisconsin COVID-19 cases by county, April 2, 20204 hours ago
- Will Donald Trump Finally Be The President We Hoped For?6 hours ago
- Juneau County COVID 19 Updates6 hours ago
- Democrat State Senator Jennifer Shilling decides to not run for re-election7 hours ago
- Democratic National Convention Committee Announces Date Change in Response to Unprecedente...8 hours ago
- Western, UW-Madison sign transfer agreement8 hours ago
- Democratic National Convention in Milwaukee to be rescheduled for August9 hours ago
- Milk Dumping Explanation For Non Farm Consumers15 hours ago
- Barn Fire Wipes Out Entire Herd of Dairy Cattle15 hours ago
WISCONSINREPORT.COM (WiscReport.com) is not affiliated with Wisconsin Government or any state agency, department, entity, or other website or printed publication with Wisconsin in it’s name. Established in 2002, we operate completely independent from political parties and other forms of outside influence. Our Mission is to report the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. We are WiscReport on Twitter and Facebook. A Morbizco Internet Media online publication. – WisconsinReport.com.