Amid lawsuit, election officials plan to ask lawmakers for clearer rules on when to purge voter rolls
Election officials plan to ask the Legislature to help set rules for purging the voter rolls, in part in response to a lawsuit against the state.
News At Other State Sites:
- Foxconn’s Terry Gou visits Milwaukee after Trump tells him to ‘bring more jobs...6 hours ago
- Saratoga family loses house, pet guinea pigs in Friday night fire7 hours ago
- Rotary Winter Wonderland holiday lights display returns to Wildwood Zoo in Marshfield8 hours ago
- Convicted Felon in Camp Douglas Faces Charges after Shooting Deer9 hours ago
- Strong Defense Leads Royall Lady Panthers to SBC Victory Over Necedah24 hours ago
- Mauston’s Attempt to Break Guinness World Record for Most People Caroling1 day ago
- Report finds Wisconsin led states in cuts to pollution prevention1 day ago
- Onedia Nation will show video at Lambeau on Sunday1 day ago
- Capitol rotunda Holiday Tree is lit1 day ago
- Farm Wisconsin Center is Among World’s 50 Coolest Places2 days ago
- Huntsinger Farms Awarded Grant for Major Solar Project2 days ago
- Wisconsin Students Earn National Jersey Scholarships2 days ago
WISCONSINREPORT.COM (WiscReport.com) is not affiliated with Wisconsin Government or any state agency, department, entity, or other website or printed publication with Wisconsin in it’s name. Established in 2002, we operate completely independent from political parties and other forms of outside influence. Our Mission is to report the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. We are WiscReport on Twitter and Facebook. A Morbizco Internet Media online publication. – WisconsinReport.com.